TurboFLOORPLAN Pro Update 624-662
Pro Update 637-662
Deluxe Update 624-662
Deluxe Update 637-662
New! Show View Contents
A new ‘Show View Contents’ option has been added to the Print dialog as well as the Print
Properties tab of the View Properties dialog and Batch Printing dialog. It allows you to turn the
print preview in the dialog on or off. This will help these dialogs to load more quickly.
The Properties button has been added back to the Print dialog and View
Properties dialog. This allows you to adjust the properties of the printer that you have
The ability to scroll in the catalog panel has been reintroduced to allow for easier navigation.
Issues involving the display and behavior of objects being inserted against angled walls have
Issues involving the display of Help window components have been resolved, providing more
options for navigation within the help system.
Various issues regarding the Import BIM File and Export BIM File tools have been resolved,
resulting in a cleaner transfer of information.
The style of Room Region text can now be successfully changed.
When inserting a drawing containing dimensions in Worksheet View, the dimension style and
dimension extensions are now retained.
Floor and Foundation Builder Wizard
The Back button now functions properly throughout the Floor and Foundation Builder Wizard.
Various issues regarding openings in walls have been resolved, resulting in more accurate 2D
- In 2D view, opening lines run from the outer surface to outer surface.
- All openings are inserted to the outer surface of the wall instead of the core.
fixes 3 main issues
- Crashing when editing walls from v12 files used in v14.
- Catalog Database memory leak which caused instability if program is running for extended periods of time.
- Errors when printing due to inadvertent functionality that was not intended to be part of the TFP view manager.