Upgrade to DesignCAD 3D MAX 23
New DesignCAD 3D MAX v23 combines powerful 3D modeling with easy-to-use 2D drafting to unleash your imagination and creativity. Upgrade to new DesignCAD 3D MAX version 23 today and start using these major new features and improvements to boost productivity.
- New GPU-Accelerated Drawing Performance – Zoom, pan, and rotate in wireframe display mode up to 30 times faster!
- New AutoCAD 2013 and 2014 file support - Import and export the latest .DWG and .DXF file formats.
- New Layer Options – Now select the color of text on highlighted layers and more easily toggle on layers
- Improved Solid Boolean Operations – New option to limit the function to pre-selected entities only.
- Improved Stretch Command - New option to enable multi-layer editing
- New Centered Mouse-wheel Zoom - Now zoom centers on the cursor position
- Improved Mitering - Now the edge of a piece of material is more accurately displayed
Plus take advantage of dozens more enhancements that enhance usability.
See a full listing of what's new in DesignCAD 3D MAX v23
DesignCAD 3D MAX versions 20,21, & 22 owners can upgrade online using the purchase button in the upper left of this page. Note: You will need the previous version of DesignCAD 3D Max to install the upgrade. For assistance, please contact IMSI/Design customer service at 1-800-833-8082, or 415-483-8000 outside the United States.
Registered DesignCAD 3D MAX customers who have opted-in will be notified by email.