Go from Design right into Production
The DesignCAD 3D MAX and ContourCAM Bundle combines easy-to-use 2D/3D design software with fully integrated computer-aided machining software ideal for mold, die & tooling, wood working, rapid-prototyping and general machining.
Unleash Your Imagination with DesignCAD 3D MAX
DesignCAD 3D MAX is an easy-to-use, versatile CAD tool that’s perfect for novice designers, but powerful enough to create high-quality 2D/3D designs, models and animations. The intuitive interface and extensive online help make it easy to design anything, from simple hobby projects to professional precision drawings.DesignCAD 3D MAX makes drafting, design, and modeling easy!
- Easy to Learn & Use 2D/3D Design
- Beautiful Rendering
- Professional Animations
- Walkthroughs of Finished Drawings
- 10,000 2D/3D CAD Symbols to drag and drop into your design
- Millions more CAD Symbols with a 3-Month subscription to CADsymbols.com®
- AutoCAD® DWG, DXF, WMF Compatibility & More
- Drawing Compare technology to identify differences between CAD drawings
- Flexible print options including print to PDF
Powerful Computer-Aided Machining (CAM)
The ContourCAM plug-in adds powerful computer-aided machining (CAM) capabilities to DesignCAD 3D Max. It completely integrates with DesignCAD’s menus and allows you to create parts for milling, drilling, and turning in 2D and 3D. Supported Machining Operations
Additional ContourCAM Features
- Tool Libraries for milling, turning, and cutting
- Toolpaths generated from a DesignCAD drawing which will generate the NC-code for use in the NC editor
- Simulator that displays whatever toolpaths you have generated
- Postprocessors for the most well known CNC machinery, or create your own
- Snake Programming System so you can create almost any 3D object by only working in 2D, simplifying the CAD/CAM process
- Serial Communication to easily send your NC program directly to your CNC unit with one click.
- NC-Simulator which shows toolpaths either in total or step by step, in top, front, side, and perspective views