Get Started in CAD with DesignCAD
DesignCAD is a versatile and easy-to-use 2D CAD program. Access hundreds of 2D drafting and design tools through an intuitive interface to quickly and easily produce accurately scaled, precision designs! It’s perfect for:
- Architectural Drawings – Draw professional-quality floorplans, elevations, and plot plans with ease
- Engineering Layouts – Double-precision accuracy allows the highest degree of tolerance and design control
- Shop Drawings – Entering specific values for dimensions, diameter and radius allows you to draw accurate mechanical parts.
- Home Projects – Create do-it-yourself landscaping designs and indoor/outdoor home improvements
- Other CAD Needs – Create electronic schematics, plats, mapping, flow charts and more
Easy to Use
DesignCAD offers simple operations, intuitive drawing tools and editing commands, and extensive online help to make it easy for you to quickly get started using CAD.
Fast, Powerful Commands
Drawing shortcuts, horizontal and vertical cursor mode, and cursor step size enable you to make faster and more accurate drawings. Shortcut keys and dynamic toolbars can make commonly used commands a snap – literally!
Full Featured 2D Drafting
You can draw virtually anything with DesignCAD’s extensive text manipulation functions, dimensioning and annotation features. You have sophisticated editing features, advanced geometric construction capability, complete layer management and editing tools.
New AutoCAD® 2013/2014 .DWG/.DXF Compatibility & More
New DesignCAD v23 is able to import/export AutoCAD® files through 2014 with support for AutoCAD® layouts, PaperSpace, layers, linestyles, views, and blocks in both DXF and DWG file formats.
Use the built-in BasicCAD scripting language, or OLE Automation, or both, to add new tools to the existing toolset.
Also Available – DesignCAD 3D MAX
Enter the world of 3D design with DesignCAD 3D MAX. This easy-to-use, versatile CAD tool that’s perfect for novice designers, but powerful enough to create high-quality 2D/3D designs, rendered 3D models and animations.
Click to learn more about DesignCAD 3D MAX