Extracts CAD Drawings in Seconds!
pdf2cad™ for Macintosh is a powerful utility that converts engineering drawings saved as Adobe PDF files into DWG, DXF and HPGL files. With just a few clicks, you’ll get an accurate drawing saving you hours of redraw time. Once converted, you can open and edit in TurboCAD® Macintosh, AutoCAD™ and other popular engineering programs.
pdf2cad is ideal for converting PDF-based CAD drawings as wells as floor-plans, network diagrams and organization charts. It extracts all CAD entities, objects and text. It can extract layers, merge pages and more! And now you can enjoy new editing possibilities with pdf2cad Mac v9. It’s an essential tool for any organization that stores or receives drawings in the Adobe PDF file format.
“I have to say that the software was amazing! It exceeded my expectations. We have from time to time a need to do the conversion and your software was the only one we found to do such a complete job.” George Root, Port Coquitlam, BC.
- Convert vector base PDF files into standard DWG, DXF and HPGL file formats
- Convert one file or multiple files using the built in batch mode
- Convert all pages or specify a page rage
- Intelligent object recognition
- Concatenates characters to form editable words and lines of text
- Add white space to page
- Rotate output by any degree
- Option to ignore text, images or paths during conversion
- Map fonts for high fidelity file match
- Scale page to match original dimensions of file
- Specify minimum line width
- Separates layers in CAD drawing based on colors
- Dashed/dotted lines as segments
- Saves all images as referenced file in DXF format
- Command-line version and Windows DLL available for developers
- Expanded support for non-standard fonts
- Option to remove or outline hatches/fills
- Improved reporting on errors and warnings
- Streamlined interface for faster and easier conversions
New Features in version 9
- New DWG output format support
- New Layering option based on native PDF color info of objects
- Various improvements and fixes to the PDF interpreter
- 50MB Disk Space to Install
- 500 MB Minimum memory, 1GB recommended
- Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), or Mountain Lion (10.8)