IMSI DESIGN SHIPS
NEW TURBOFLOORPLAN 3D HOME & LANDSCAPE SOFTWARE
New drag-and-drop symbols content and improved ease of use
tops list of enhancements
NOVATO, Calif., July 17, 2014 - – IMSI®/Design, developer of the #1 best-selling CAD in retail and pioneer in mobile solutions for AEC, today announced the release of the new TurboFloorPlan 2015 product line, including TurboFloorPlan 3D Home & Landscape Pro, TurboFloorPlan 3D Home & Landscape Deluxe, and TurboFloorPlan Instant Architect.
"It’s always the goal of any home design software to keep it simple so the user can focus on the desired result, not the engineering of the home design," said Bob Mayer, COO of IMSI/Design. “This TurboFloorPlan release meets this expectation with tools that make it easier to get started, and easier to make changes to existing designs.
New TurboFloorPlan 2015 also boosts hundreds of new symbols content, which when added to the thousands of easy drag-and-drop content already available-- including furniture, cabinets, appliances, materials, paint colors, and plants, makes for an even more for simple yet powerful home and landscape design product.
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:
New Welcome Screen that better consolidates settings for greater ease of use
- New Welcome Screen that better consolidates settings for greater ease of use
- Advanced QuickStart Editing with snaps to quickly align rooms and exact dimensions in inches and centimeters for higher precision
- Multiple Monitor Support lets you view designs in 2D and 3D simultaneously
- New Point Selection Highlight Guides make it easier to select and edit only the points you want
- New 3D Object Pack with over 500 new 3D furnishings to drag and drop into your designs
- New Drag and Drop 3D Objects twhile using 3D viewpoint
- New Corner Cabinets available in the Cabinet Designer
- New Custom Columns Creation to add to rooms, kitchen islands, cabinets, and building exteriors
- New Electrical Switches and fully customizable using paint or other materials
- New HVAC Symbols including wall, floor, or ceiling mounted supply registers and return vents
- Enhanced Floor Management to create up to 6 floors, independent structures and more
Availability and Pricing
The entire TurboFloorPlan line is available online at www.turbofloorplan.com and www.imsidesign.com.
- TurboFloorPlan 3D Home & Landscape Pro, $99.99 USD
- TurboFloorPlan 3D Home & Landscape Deluxe, $49.99 USD
- TurboFloorPlan Instant Architect, $29.99 USD
IMSI/Design is a pioneer in mobile solutions for the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry and the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design). With over 16 million products distributed since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD®, DesignCAD®, TurboFloorPlan®, TurboViewer®, TurboReview®, and TurboSite® families of precision design applications for mobile and desktop. Please visit www.IMSIdesign.com for more information.